Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three Friends Went For a Walk

The women in my life inspire me. Oscar Wilde said "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." Patricia lives and lives abundantly and I'm grateful for this friendship.














This is a photo of me, with Mt. Baker in the background.
The Skagit Valley





Nina in profile, looking at the Skagit Valley below. Another wonderful woman in my life, Nina is the perfect hiking buddy. I always learn a lot from her and am reminded that judgmental thinking is not something of which I want to be guilty. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." From The Little Prince

Patricia, Nina, and I climbed Sauk Mountain. The four mile and 5350 foot elevation (from sea level) was so worth it! Let's go again! This photo shows the beginning of the trail.











No comments:

Post a Comment