Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


We went to Daryl's place in Round Valley, near Cascade, Idaho for Thanksgiving. His house is in the middle, green roof, on top of the knoll. What a peaceful holiday we had! The sun setting creates an eerie purple glow on the snow. Photo taken at the same time as the one above, but on zoom and on the ridge. What colors!

Morning! Time to ride!



Can you tell that this is me? I can't either.


Break time for Daryl

Views of Round Valley from the trail.



























I thought it was very strange that the Forest Service marks up the trees with paint and metal tags nailed into the trees. And hey, I'm not really that fluffy, I had a complete set of warm clothes on under that suit, it was 20 degrees!

The trail back home




No comments:

Post a Comment