Monday, August 31, 2009

The Beginning















This blog has been created to chronicle and celebrate the daily joy of living on the shores of Lake Whatcom. It's hoped that the friends and family whom I do not see often enough will be so intrigued that they will come visit me soon!

Most of the photos posted will include sunsets because that is one thing that I have taken photos of nearly every evening the first year of living here. It amazes me how each sunset is different and the effects of the changing light. So, there really is more to this blog than sunset photos! Not being a morning person, I realize I'm missing the joy of sunrise, but sunset offers something magical, as well. Plus, the skinny dipping is better at night!
For the first few months we lived here, if it was too cold or raining outside, we worked on projects inside, like gutting the entire house. Nearly every inch has been changed in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment